UWW Account Statement

For active members and the concerned who want to contribute their thoughts, guidance to the proposed projects of Education sponsorships to orphan/poor school children.

Moderators: The Outcaste, dinjos12

UWW Account Statement

Postby dinjos12 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:37 pm

Dear All,

as a core member of Uttara Worldwide, I have the privilege to furnish the details of accounts of the society for the kind information of all the honourable members.
The total remittance of Rs 12000.00) received till 31 March 2010. (in this financial year)

The receipt and payment account Certificate by Chartered Accountant and submitted to the office of the Registrar of Societies, Uttarakhand is furnished hereunder.

The meeting expanses indicated includes expanses incurred in meeting with CA, Registrar of Societies and other petty expenditures.

I take this opportunity to request all the office bearers to remit the membership fees for the current financial year. General members are requested to donate generously for carrying out various activities of the Uttara Worldwide and to fund the projects planned ahead.

I also wish to assure one and all that earnest efforts shall be made for intended utilization of the funds donated by the members which will be open for audit by anybody interested.
dinjos12
Associate Director

Re: UWW Account Statement

Postby dinjos12 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:40 pm

dinjos12
Associate Director

Re: UWW Account Statement

Postby dinjos12 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm

dinjos12
Associate Director

Return to Projects, Meetings, Events